Tuesday, December 8, 2009

abra cadabra.

i was just listening to it and said ; b l o g. early 2009 shit but i bang with this record so hard. the jargon goes point blank. "turn any bar into fight club ", " ya messin with this joker but you need a king, cause he a club anybody tryna jack his queen, ima call a spade a spade from the start, he gave you diamonds, shoulda gave you his heart, ya see?" I wish I felt like analyzing this song but i`m sorry this is not Dr. Sims "Psychology of Hip Hop," been there, aced that. But what I will do is implore you to listen, if you haven`t heard. It reminds me of Hova`s " I Know " ; it`s adjacent in metaphors. But I bang with it because it`s so real. When I listen to songs a visual scenario always pops in my head and I just see this so vividly. I see like glitter and dark colors and black panthers. [i know - some vision] This isn`t Zoe Kravitz pumping down in NYC, this is Kesha walking into the kitchen with her momma`s needle still in the arm, it`s the stripper with a nosebleed and black eye. One of my fears is falling into the traps of life - getting strung out, something like that. This song just makes me think of all the women, ladies, girls that had so much potential but didn`t quite make the cut. I see a lot of cases at my job [ not forever 21] the legit one - with the salary. This puts me somewhere, songs are a #win when I envision myself in another land. it`s my anti-pipe. this song sums up every girl in the world, like even though it`s matphotically speaks for like two subjects, i feel like it can encompass many defaults we have. i may come back to this later.
i s a n y b o d y o u t t h e r e ?

No comments:

Post a Comment