Friday, December 18, 2009

dedicated to the decade. 2000-2009


i was 13-22 ; the wonder years ; self exploration to the max. i`ll sum my decade up as { finding forever } - "got back stage, and I bumped into Stevie, he said no matter what, the people gone see me." - common [the people]. i chose this because i spent my teen years in charlotte,nc and this is one of those feel good when i`m riding through my city songs. i had the best times there and this song epitomizes my love for the queen city. pop that shit in and drive on a 70-something day and see what i mean. these [nearly] ten years have been an expedition of wrong turns, correct exits, and illegal passes but i love the journey. in an everchanging world i manage to sonicboom my way through life.
i`m trying to find my forever.
a n e v e r e n d i n g q u e s t

No comments:

Post a Comment