Wednesday, December 2, 2009

whatever wednesdays

i`m off on wednesdays. i don`t go to Forever. i don`t think about a client. Wednesday is my day to rape life. i was supposed to style my boo shakeeia for the black party but she`s an engineering major so she got held up. i spent my day filling out an incident report, @the mall in greensboro w/ a friend from high school and her baby and wound up at an open mic. i thought about sex ALL DAY. no seriously ALL DAY. how often do you all think about sex? does anybody cherish the "sacred exclusiveness" of sex anymore? i don`t think i do. when i want it i get it... Anyway it felt good to spit that poem at the open mic because i needed to express myself. what do you all do to release? masterbate, cook, read, crochet? i breathe poetry ; it`s the only bitch that never left me. shout out to couture productions. i`m thinking about sex again. expression is the only thing i have that i can call my own. i seriously say whatever is on my mind, sometimes that come backs and kicks me in the ass [ per emotions ] but at least i can say i`m real ass bitch in a fake ass world. speaking of fake ass people...why must people continue to flail around knowing they have secret motives? i`ve witnessed quite a few facades over these past few months and it makes me want to bust some bricks. if you`re pathetic BE PATHETIC, EMBRACE IT, LIVE IT. do not fake the funk to hide your true self. i know who i am, i wonder if your reflection ducks for fear it may reveal your true colors?


m a ri n a t e o n t h a t
see i can smile.

1 comment:

  1. Ok real one. =) I like the the whole blurb about be who you are no matter what kind of person you are.

    ReplyDelete